- Relief printing
- Intaglio and planographic printing
- Color printing
- Bits and pieces
- Early photography in silver
- Non-silver processes
- Modern photography
- Color notes
- Color photography
- Photography in ink: relief and intaglio printing
- Photography in ink: planographic printing
- Digital processes
- Where do we go from here?
Behr Paints and the Walt Disney Company. Paint sample display. 2007
Color is the most subjective of all qualities; I really don’t know whether or not the red I see is the same as the red someone else does. For centuries the only practical way to define color was to show samples of it. Color photography and computer imaging require a more scientific understanding of color, and this brief section touches upon this immensely complex subject.